Leader of nanodiamond group, author of more than 40 peer-reviewed publications and 8 international patents on nanodiamond, carbon nanoonions, graphene nanoscrolls, nanotubes, energy storage systems, composites, photocatalysis, modeling of materials, and thermodynamics of solutions.
Editorial Board member of Scientific Reports published by Nature Publishing Group.
Recipient of numerous professional awards and first prize winner in several presigious science image contests.
Invited speaker at a number of international scientific conferences and seminars.
My current research interests include:
- Purification, chemical modification, and applications of nanodiamond for:
- drug delivery;
- biomedical imaging;
- polymer-, ceramic-, and metal-matrix composites.
- Novel 2D layered carbides/nitrides (MXenes) and graphene for energy storage and composites.
- Carbon nanoonions for supercapacitors and composites.
- Computer modeling of nanomaterials and their transformations.
For more information please go to menu and explore other sections of this site.