The Juvenile Justice Research and Reform Lab conducts research in five primary areas. Click on a category below for information about current projects.
- Juveniles' Miranda rights comprehension and confessions
- Youths' capacities to successfully complete probation
- International research on juveniles' legal capacities in Argentina
- Development, evaluation, and implementation of an anger management intervention for female youth in the juvenile justice system
- Development and evaluation of a school-based police diversion program to disrupt the school-to-prison pipeline