Graduate Student Organization
Graduate Student Seminars are held in Korman 245 at 1:00pm.
- September 26th, 2013: First Meeting,
- October 10th, 2013: Daniel Parry, Drexel University "Elementary Properties of Concave Compositions" (Abstract)
- October 17th, 2013: Daniel Watkins, Drexel University "Assessing Performance & Tradeoffs of Bioforensic Signature Systems" (Abstract)
- October 24th, 2013: Charles Burnette, Drexel University "Geodetic Spectra of Graphs" (Abstract)
- November 7th, 2013: Sam Clearman, Lehigh University "Combinatoris of Hecke Algebra Traces" (Abstract)
- November 14th, 2013: Leonard Stevenson, Drexel University "Numerical Solution of the Schrodinger Equation" (Abstract)
Last updated September 26th, 2013.