Graduate Student Organization
Graduate Student Seminars are held in Korman 245 at 2:00pm.
- January 23rd, 2014: Isaac Harris, University of Delaware "Transmission Eigenvalues and Non-destructive Testing of Anisotropic Materials" (Abstract)
- February 6th, 2014: Michael Minner, Drexel University "On-Grid MIMO Radar via Compressive Sensing" (Abstract)
- February 20th, 2014: Timothy Hayes, Drexel University "The Moduli Space of Curves of Genus 0" (Abstract)
- February 27th, 2014: Gideon Simpson, Drexel University "Brownian Motion, Metastability, and Parallel Replica Dynamics" (Abstract)
- March 6th, 2014: Chung Wong, Drexel University "Stable Polynomials, Fourier Coefficients, and Permanents" (Abstract)
- March 13th, 2014: Matthew Lagro, Temple University "Introduction to Quantum Computing" (Abstract)
- September 26th, 2013: First Meeting,
- October 10th, 2013: Daniel Parry, Drexel University "Elementary Properties of Concave Compositions" (Abstract)
- October 17th, 2013: Daniel Watkins, Drexel University "Assessing Performance & Tradeoffs of Bioforensic Signature Systems" (Abstract)
- October 24th, 2013: Charles Burnette, Drexel University "Geodetic Spectra of Graphs" (Abstract)
- November 7th, 2013: Sam Clearman, Lehigh University "Combinatoris of Hecke Algebra Traces" (Abstract)
- November 14th, 2013: Leonard Stevenson, Drexel University "Numerical Solution of the Schrodinger Equation" (Abstract)
Last updated September 26th, 2013.