Graduate Student Organization
Graduate student seminars are held in Korman 245 at 11:00am.
- December 5th, 2014: Benjamin Grossmann, Drexel University "The Power of Positive Thinking About Positive Maps" (Abstract)
- November 21st, 2014: Ahmad Sabra, Temple University "Aspherical Lens Refracting Arbitrary Incident Fields" (Abstract)
- November 14th, 2014: Timothy Faver, Drexel University "The Bochner Integral for Vector-Valued Functions" (Abstract)
- November 7th, 2014: Daniel Watkins, Drexel University "Careers for Mathematicians in the National Laboratories" (Abstract)
- October 31st, 2014: SIAM Membership Activation/Renewal Test
- October 24th, 2014: Amanda Parshall, Drexel University "On the Distribution of Parameters in Random Weighted Staircase Tableaux" (Abstract)
- October 17th, 2014: First Meeting
Last updated December 4th, 2014.