MSLIS coursework at Drexel University (to date)
(Course descriptions may be found here.)
- Winter 2008: INFO 667, Research Collection Development; INFO 669, Curatorship of Special Collections
- Fall 2007: INFO 622, Content Representation; INFO 652, Internet Information Resource Design
- Summer 2007: INFO 660, Cataloging and Classification I
- Spring 2007: INFO 515, Action Research and Statistics, and Info 668, History of the Book
- Winter 2007: INFO 511, Information Resources and Services II, and INFO 520, Professional / Social Aspects of Information Services
- Fall 2006: INFO 503, Introduction to Information Systems Analysis, and INFO 510, Information Resources and Services I
Ph.D in English Literature, University of Michigan
December 2003. Dissertation: The Poetics of Memory in Early Modern England. Chair: Michael Schoenfeldt.
Other professional development activities
Oct. 2007 and Oct. 2006 Annual Tri-Colleges Technology Retreats (Bryn Mawr, Haverford, and Swarthmore Colleges).
July 2005 3rd annual CLIR Scholarly Communication Institute, University of Virginia.
April 2004 “ A Crash Course in the Beauties of CSS and XHTML,” University of Virginia.
Feb. 2004-Mar. 2005 Reference Sources and Services training, University of Virginia.
August 2004 Seminar for CLIR Postdoctoral Fellows, Bryn Mawr College.
July 2004 2nd annual CLIR Scholarly Communication Institute, University of Virginia.